Dr. Jacoby specializes in medical and surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous. Her primary clinical and surgical interests include retinal detachments, diabetic retinopathy, and macular and retinal degeneration.
Dr. Jacoby received her medical degree at Creighton University and her undergraduate bachelors degree at the University of Arizona in molecular and cell biology. She completed her internship and residency in ophthalmology at the University of Utah School of Medicine and a vitreoretinal fellowship at the Moran Eye Center, University of Utah.
Dr. Jacoby’s experience, prior to joining the Richens Eye Center, includes working as a member of the clinical faculty at the VA Medical Center in Salt Lake City and serving as Clinical Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin. She is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Retina Specialists, and the Wisconsin Ophthalmology Society. Presently, she is an associate professor at the University of Utah School of Medicine Moran Eye Center.
The Richens Eye Center is honored to have Dr. Jacoby as part of the exceptional retinal team.
- Bachelor of Sciences: University of Arizona; Molecular & Cell Biology – Tucson, AZ
- Medical School: Creighton University Medicine – Omaha, NE
- Internship: Ophthalmology, University of Utah School of Medicine – Salt Lake City, UT
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Utah School of Medicine – Salt Lake City, UT
- Fellowship: Fellow, University of Utah, Moran Eye Center Vitreoretinal – Salt Lake City, UT
- Member, American Society of Retinal Specialists
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Utah Ophthalmology Society
- Member, Utah State Medical Association
- Board-certified, American Board of Ophthalmology